Electrician Frankston, Electrician Mornington, Electrician Mt Martha, Electrician Mt Eliza
up to 85% saving compared to Halogen down lights!
G.E.C will supply and change all your existing 12v Halogen down lights for 6w non-dimmable LED's for free. This is possible because of a Victorian Energy Saver Incentive.
Electrical Contractors Melbourne
Now available new Dimable GU10 240v down lights FREE! The type without transformers that could not be done through the scheme previously!
Electrical Services Melbourne
Please fill out the form below and we will endeavour to change your lights over in as little as 1-7 days. This is free in Melbourne metro area! Regional areas covered but group bookings required. We only use A grade electricians to carry out the change over. This offer is for a limited period.
Call 0405 272 769 or fill out the form below.
Reason to change to LEDs
- They are supplied and installed for free!
- The Primasal LEDs we use use 1/8 of the power of a 50 watt Halogen down light.
- Halogen down lights produce over 200 degrees of heat which has been linked to house fires. The LEDs we use produce around a quarter of the heat.
- Reduce your electricity bill.
- They retail at approx $17 each.
- The same colour and brightness of a new 50 w halogen downlight.
- Primsal LEDs have a 1 year warranty and last up to 30,000 hours.
Note: The 12v LEDs that we use are not compatible with dimmer switches. We can only install the 12v LEDs when the dimmer switch is disconnected. Otherwise the 12v LEDs cannot be installed in the room that the dimmer switch operates. This only applies to 12v LED's. The Newly available 240v type Leds (GU10) which only accounts for 5% of previously installed halogen downlights are dimmable in conjunction with GU10 fittings only and They cannot be connected to 12v type light which uses a transformer.
For a small fee per light not covered in the Scheme we can convert a 12v halogen downlights to a GU10 type transformer less fitting so that the lights can be used with your dimmer switch, please call for details .
Identifying your down light type:
MR16 12v has two sharp metal pin connections and GU10 does not and is turned into a socket also longer in length.